MONDAY 24th DECEMBER 2012
Happy Christmas Eve!
I have been chosen by the amazing Andrea Buginsky over on Andi’s Realm to receive the fabulous Liebster Award! So thank you very much Andrea!
This is an award bloggers give to introduce blogs you might not have found already that we think are completely awesome. Here’s how it works. You post the picture of the award to your blog:
You give 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you. Then you think up 11 new questions and nominate 11 new blogs – and you can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you.
Here are 11 random facts you may not know about me:
2) As a Press Packer, I was a runner up in a competition where I had to audition in the Blue Peter Garden for a News Feature – Twice
3) I love Jazz music. I listen to it when I write (as I am now)
4) I love mice pies and have been through about six boxes since November (gulp!)
5) When I was little I had an imaginary friend (some say it may have been a ghost) called Jenny, with black hair in pigtails
6) I became an Auntie for the first time this year wohoo and I love my lil nephew to pieces
8) I have two tattoos
9) I once went quad biking
10) I once went white water rafting
11) Re the above two – done once – don’t really fancy doing again
Andrea asked me the following questions
The Hunger Games. It was the first book in a long time which I could not put down. The idea and concept behind really fascinated me, yet actually frightened me at the same time. The book has a lot of elements of your own fears inside and what it would truly feel like to fight for survival.
2) What kind of books did you originally want to write?
I always knew I wanted to write a Chick-Lit novel of some sort but my burning passion since I was a child has been to write adventure stories – born from my reading of The Famous Five, The Secret Seven and Nancy Drew. The Ruby of Egypt has been my starting block in that area which I intend to vastly expand throughout my writing career
3) Are you a plotter or a pantser?
Total plotter. I am the Queen of lists and plans in my everyday life to the point of OCD therefore it was bound to trickle through into my writing.
4) Do you listen to music while you write?
As mentioned in my fact list, I certainly do. I listen to Jazz music which I find comforting, soothing and relaxing – putting me in the right frame of mind to escape and write.
5) If yes, what kind?
I either listen to Jazz FM through the Sky Radio Channels or Jazz 24 online
6) What is your favorite comfort food?
It would have to be Marian Keyes. She has the right balance of humour in her novels as she tackles some pretty serious and sensitive issues in her novels, but they are dealt with sensitively and with the right about of light-heartedness that they make for great reads. Genuine laugh out louds and sob your heart out books all in one.
8) What is your favorite movie?
Ohh I’m not really much of a movie buff, I loved Lord of The Rings and the Hobbit, but then I love Christmas themed films like The Holiday, Elf, Love Actually. Can’t pick a favourite.
9) What was your favorite book as a child?
The Famous Five. I had to pick this particular book cover image as this is the one that I had and it brings back so many memories. I loved the adventures that they got up to.
10) What is your favorite holiday?
In terms of holiday period – definitely Christmas. In going abroad, I have loved every holiday but will most definitely be returning to Florida again. Loved it.
11) What is your favourite colour?
As a recipient it is my honor to nominate the following 11 bloggers:
I think all of your blogs are excellent, and you highly deserve this award! As my nominees, these bloggers will share 11 fun facts about themselves on their blogs, as I’ve done above.
They will also answer the following 11 questions:
1) What inspired you to start writing/blogging?
2) What is your new year’s resolution?
3) If you could be in someone elses shoes for one day, who would that be and why?
4) What is your favourite season?
5) Where has been your favourite holiday destination?
6) Where do you see yourself this time next year?
7) What has been the highlight of your writing/blogging experience so far?
8) Do you prefer coffee or tea?
9) What is your favourite song?
10) What has been the most influential book you have read, that has really caught your attention and made you think?
11) What has been your highlight of 2012?
Thanks again to Andrea for nominating me.
Have a wonderful Christmas
Love Missuswolf xxx
- 3 on the left , 2 on the right and a Liebster ! (angiesgrapevine.wordpress.com)
- One, Two, Three Times a Liebster… (producthoochie.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Part 1 (runservecook.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award Nomination!!! (satanicmagic.wordpress.com)
- Fit Nut & Liebster Blog Award, Part 2 (justyouraverageathlete.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award: The first award for my blog (smartntrendymom.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Award (boldmode.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award (justcassie.wordpress.com)
- The Liebster Award Nomination (sweetsnsweat.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (cookingforthechemicallysensitive.wordpress.com)