MONDAY 27th AUGUST 2012Back on the 13th August, the fabulous blogger, A Mummys View, nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
A wonderful, friendly and aspiring novelist who already has a fabulous book, The Ruby of Egypt which you must check out
Now I must nominate six bloggers and tell you ten things about myself that you didn’t know.
Therefore, I nominate:
Michelle Betham – Romance Author – an inspirational Indie Author from the North East of England who has successfully self-published five romance novels within the past year.
Kerry-Ann Richardson – What to Write…. A lovely work colleague and a lady who is also on a journey writing a crime novel.
The Fabulous Moms Guide – a fab lady who has a beautiful blog on parenting with some yummy recipes thrown in the mix too
E.M Tippetts – a wonderful blog from a Chick Lit and YA Author who has just released her new book Castles on the Sand. I have just viewed her media footage for her new book and it’s fantastic.
I am woman campaign – a great blog that’s about using our voices to help other women, publishing flash fiction aspart of their fundraising strategy which also supports us authors.
H.C Elliston – Fab and friendly writer, a lovely lady whose books include that of fast action paced Think Fast Die Last
TEN THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT ME
1) When I was about 7 I was the Princess of a local Shopping Centre…The Keel Row in Blyth! I got to go and cut ribbons at shop openings and parade with Santa around the centre!
2) I am Woman Campaign are have kindly accepted a submission of my flash fiction which they will be featuring in their next anthology eeek.
3) I started to learn how to play the guitar when I was about 11. My poor parens got me a guitar and I went to lessons at school but promptly got bored and put an end to that fad.
4) I used to go to dancing classes on a Saturday morning from the age of 5 til I was 9, doing ballet, tap and modern. I received numerous awards for my capers.
5) I was born in Nottingham but then moved up to the North East when I was 3
6) I LOVE Geordie Shore, it is my guilty pleasure
7) I visited Mother Shiptons Cave for the first time this summer too and really enjoyed it
8) I have been dog sitting my mother in laws dog a few times this summer and have had some wonderful walks at Druridge Bay with her
9) Went to the Baltic in Newcastle today for the first time. I will most definitely be returning.
10) I love good old British Classic comedies, Fawlty Towers and Only Fools and Horses to name a few.
So thanks to A Mummys View for my nomination:-)
Have a great evening
Love Missuswolf xxx